cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! myFICO Alert and Dashboard don't match - which is correct?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help! myFICO Alert and Dashboard don't match - which is correct?

A paid medical collection reported $0 balance today, and I got an alert that my TU score changed +16 points (666)

My Dashboard does not reflect the score change.

My mobile app Dashboard shows the opposite -16 points!

Is it opposite day? Which is correct?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help! myFICO Alert and Dashboard don't match - which is correct?

TU has been like that for me also and others. It does the same on other sites. My discovery monitoring is lower than my actual fico by 13 points. The only one that seems to give me my true fico is Walmart unless I pull a new report.
I think it's something to do with how TU sends the data. I know there are a few other threads on the TU issue.
Message 2 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

You should be okay. It seems to be a glitch on their end.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

These TU 'glitches' that I keep reading about on the forum, on different threads, really are becoming a concern to me. Lenders rely so heavily on CRA data and their scores. If TU has problems that truly affect people's ability to obtain credit, that should not reflect poorly on the Consumer. I have read a lot here on MyFico that indicates TU has issues. But these issues impact us , the consumer. It really should not be allowed or tolerated. But, what are we supposed to do? More personable to me, is my TU score comes in a good 20 points less on FICO8 compared to the other bureaus. It has been that way for a while, with all bureaus reporting the same account data. 20 points can put you in a different level of credit worthiness.  Anyway.....just saying if TU has issues...they need to fix them, and recalibrate the FICO socring data on consumers reports!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.