Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

Hi

To start off this is a great forum.  I have learned alot reading through all the posts.  I am just starting to repair some of my past mistakes and had a few questions.  I have a few charge offs on my report and to match the charge offs I have the companies that bought the loans.  Is that right can they do that?  They are both for the same account.  One I am disputing who do I disput it with?  I would like to settle the others and get a POD but the companys that now own them say they can not get the orginal charge off off of my report?  I am just a little confused and need a push in the right direction.

Thanks
Jim
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hi all

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hi all

Welcome Jmadd, There is a lot to learn, but everyone here will try to help.

A dispute is filed with each CRA. It can be filed online, in writting or by phone. I would advise online or if if in writting CMRRR. I would not advise phone as this is your first dispute.

COPY  everything!!!  and ask as many questions as you need.Take your time.

link to Abbrev. that we use...easy to catch on to

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&thread.id=3866

jmadd wrote:
Hi

To start off this is a great forum.  I have learned alot reading through all the posts.  I am just starting to repair some of my past mistakes and had a few questions.  I have a few charge offs on my report and to match the charge offs I have the companies that bought the loans.  Is that right can they do that?  They are both for the same account.  One I am disputing who do I disput it with?  I would like to settle the others and get a POD but the companys that now own them say they can not get the orginal charge off off of my report?  I am just a little confused and need a push in the right direction.

Thanks
Jim

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.