How old are you?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How old are you?

scramblingin2007 wrote:

creditrecovery wrote:
Lets see....
(gears spinning, calculators calculating)

40!

That's what I'm guessing LOL!Smiley Tongue

Who me?  Close but no ciggieSmiley Very Happy

Message 31 of 44
Takunda1
Established Contributor

31 here
Message 32 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

19!
Message 33 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

sigh... Almost 30.

Message 34 of 44
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Really, really, really old.  Smiley Sad

And NOT really, really, really wise   Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 35 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just started to receive AARP mailings which is better than hubby who has started receiving mortuary mailings...  Smiley Very Happy
Message 36 of 44
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

Some of your responses are just too funny.

Everyone here that claims to be "older than dirt" should feel proud of your age! Just think of all the experiences you have that you can share with us on here. Unlike some people in my generation, I take all the advice I can get to heart.

I'm glad to see we have a diverse group in here...do we have any 60s and 70s out there?  Smiley Wink
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 37 of 44
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

snookie wrote:
Just started to receive AARP mailings which is better than hubby who has started receiving mortuary mailings...  Smiley Very Happy

I'm not sure if I should laugh at that or not! Its a bit morbid...-ly funny, haha.
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 38 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

40 here and DH 42..  Blessed to be alive!~!~
Message 39 of 44
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

snookie wrote:

OK, now that is just hysterical. DH gets AARP mailings all the time and is now also getting hearing aid mailings. Little do they know how relevant that is!!!! I think I got something from AARP recently, but I just shredded it. Retirement is an unfathomable distance away, alas.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 40 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.