Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pull MYFico scores..report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to pull MYFico scores..report

I have pulled my scores from a mortgage lender twice in past yr my recent scores are betweent 585-603 that was in May. I have since got a secured opensky creditcard also have had two collection accounts deleted I dont want to pull another hard score afraid of another inquiry if i pull MYFico scores does it count as a inquiry? or can i pull a freescore that is legit CreditKarma gives me a score of 627 but i know that can vary from real score

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: How to pull MYFico scores..report

@Anonymous wrote:

I have pulled my scores from a mortgage lender twice in past yr my recent scores are betweent 585-603 that was in May. I have since got a secured opensky creditcard also have had two collection accounts deleted I dont want to pull another hard score afraid of another inquiry if i pull MYFico scores does it count as a inquiry? or can i pull a freescore that is legit CreditKarma gives me a score of 627 but i know that can vary from real score

Thanks in advance

Pulling your own report does not create hard pull. only when lenders do. you can do it 20 times a day and no effect. welcome to the forum

edit. stop going thru lenders to pull your report. this is what causes hard pulls.

just pay the 20 bucks and see all your scores including mortgage scores and will have no affect on your credit.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to pull MYFico scores..report

Thanks I didnt know his

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.