Established Contributor
trinigal

Re: How to say FICO???

Tuscani wrote:
F-eye-co

I guess the "eyes" have it:smileyhappy:.  Dang it! Ok, I'm going to have to readjust my thinking here. 
New Contributor
cbjn1103

I would have thought it to be a stupid question myself.....so I am glad someone stupid like me ask it. he-he...lol

I have been calling it my f-ee-co

Thanks to Tuscani-now all of us who have been wondering, but not admitting it knows the answer.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

cbjn1103 wrote:
I would have thought it to be a stupid question myself.....so I am glad someone stupid like me ask it. he-he...lol

Thanks to Tuscani-now all of us who have been wondering, but not admitting it knows the answer.

Don't feel bad. People mispronounce it quite frequently.
Regular Contributor
SoulSmilen

When you take into consideration what the "I" stands for, there is one, and only one, way to say it:

Isaac

Hehe.. if you want to pronounce Isaac as Eesac, go right ahead.  :smileywink:

Established Contributor
trinigal

cbjn1103 wrote:

I most certainly am not stupid!!!!  Well, not all the time.  LOL.  I'm just known for saying out loud what other people think, but won't say.

Ah well, now we know!

Contributor
cinoeye

PHI-KO :smileywink:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+