Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal dates

tag
tjarbeck08
Established Member

Removal dates

Where on your credit report from the FICO reports are the removal dates.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
recoverychick
Regular Contributor

Re: Removal dates

They aren't there.  You had to purchase directly from TU or Exp to see them.  I've not seen them on my EQ report, but at least you'll be able to estimate. 

Lately, they haven't shown up on the report you bought on the site.  My experience has been (most of the time) that I saw them with the file number that issued the report when I've placed a dispute.

Others may know betterSmiley Happy.  Good luck.

Message 2 of 7
JoeBJay20
Established Contributor

As stated, these dates are only found on reports obtained directly from the bureaus.  TU and EX state the fall off date, EQ states the DOFD, the fall off date is 7-7.5 years from this date. Pull your free annual credit reports if you haven't done so already.
Message 3 of 7
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

There are inherently set by the date and type of the deliquency.

Creditors dopt determine or report the removal dates, they report the delinquency dates upon removal is calculated.  It is then up to the CRAs to determine how long it can remaing in any CR they issue.

You can eastily calculate them yourself.

For any monthly delinquency reported on an OC account, take each individual date of the delinquenccy, and add seven years to it.

For any charge off or collection reported, you first need to know the date of first default on the OC account that preceded the CO or CA.  That will usually be the date of the 30-day late on the OC account.  The date of CO or CA does not enter into this calculation.  Just find the DOFD, then add 7 1/2 years to it, and that is the CO or CA removal date.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I pulled up Transunion.com and it looks like you have to join true credit?  Is that that real report or do I need to be going somewhere else for it?  I want to find out when things are going to fall off.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

visit www.annualcreditreport.com to get your report directly from the CRA. TrueCredit doesnt show your removal date.

Message 6 of 7
Lel
Moderator Emeritus
Moved:

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.