cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRUECREDIT, TRANSUNION, CREDITONEBANK Who should I blame?

tag
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

TRUECREDIT, TRANSUNION, CREDITONEBANK Who should I blame?

Please help me with this battle. I am really confuse how to approach this situation.

1. I have a TRUECREDIT subscription and have pulled my credit report yesterday 11/14/07. I saw this credit alert:

TRUECREDIT-MESSED-UP 33

This happened after I disputed to CREDITONEBANK and TRANSUNION that the account has been paid (collector has been paid). I submitted them the necessary paperworks from the COLLECTION. The CA has updated my CR and have told me as well that they are already requesting for DELETION.

2. Also yesterday, associated to the "improved account" alert my CREDITONEBANK has been updated. It showed the following:

Balance: ZERO
High Balance: $654
Limit: $300
Condition: Paid
Reported: 11/09/2007
Condition: CLOSED (paid)

3. Today, just 24 hours after the last time I pulled my credit, the following changes were made:

TRUECREDIT-MESSED-UP 2

The Balance was back to $654 from the yesterday's ZERO. The image above also states that it was LAST REPORTED on 06/01/2007.

4. I called TRANSUNION, and TRANSUNION said they do not see any changed made in NOV 9, 2007.

What should I do?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Boswd
Valued Contributor

Re: TRUECREDIT, TRANSUNION, CREDITONEBANK Who should I blame?

If you can go under the dispute section again and see how it reads there.   That is where the meat of the details are.   You want it too read  High Balance  $654   balance $0   and paid.     If it still shows a balance, along with a High balance dispute again as $0 balance.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.