Regular Contributor
Neblett

Tuscani! PFD Letter Question...

I just received a settlement offer from a collection agency (for my Marshall Fields card that was closed). It's an offer I'd be willing to accept - especially if they could do it in two installments.

Is there a PFD letter that fits this situation: I know this is my account, it would be silly to dispute its legitimacy, but I'd like to PFD for the settlement offer amount.

Suggestions?
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Tuscani! PFD Letter Question...

The PFD I posted is tailored to one lump sum payments. Just modify it to fit your situation. Feel free to post the final for us to proofread.
Regular Contributor
Neblett

Thanks, Tuscani!

This is exactly the kind of situation in which I should be asking for a PFD, yes?

CA is Titan Management - anyone had any PFD luck with this company?
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Neblett wrote:
Thanks, Tuscani!

This is exactly the kind of situation in which I should be asking for a PFD, yes?

CA is Titan Management - anyone had any PFD luck with this company?

Correct.
Established Member
ErikArizona

Sorry to sound like a complete noob but what does PFD stand for?  :smileyindifferent:

Starting Score 02/2001 BK - 472
Current Scores 07/26/14 - EX 761, TU 742, EQ 738, FICO 720
Utilization - 13.40%
Gardening Until 5/2016 - Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature 16.4k, Capital One Venture World MC 12.5k, BofA Cash Rewards MC 10k, Walmart Discover 8k, Citi Hilton Visa Signature 8k, Wells Fargo Propel AMEX 7.5k, Harley Davidson Visa Signature 7k, Citi Diamond MC 7k, Discover IT 6k, Chase Amazon Visa 5k, AMEX Delta Gold 3.8k
Established Contributor
so_confused

PFD they agree you pay they delete (pay for delete).
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}