Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find my FICO 5/4 scores

tag
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

Where can I find my FICO 5/4 scores

I have the Experian app and 1 month free Premium subscription. I only see FICO 2/3/8 under the Experian scores. How can I find my FICO 5/4 scores🤔

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Where can I find my FICO 5/4 scores

FICO 4 is a score provided by Transunion and FICO 5 is a score provided by Equifax. 

I know that you can get those scores from a credit.com subscription  but I'm not aware of any Experian subscription that provides them.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 2 of 10
Beefy1212
Established Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

FICO 4 is a score provided by Transunion and FICO 5 is a score provided by Equifax. 

I know that you can get those scores from a credit.com subscription  but I'm not aware of any Experian subscription that provides them.

Not to sound crazy but... they can get them from MyFICO.com...

Message 3 of 10
moto4man
Regular Contributor

@Beefy1212 wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

This ^^^^ 

myFICO provides

-Auto Score 5

-Mortgage Score 5

-Credit Card 5.

But unlike your FICO 8's, they are only updated once monthly.  Whereas the FICO 8's reflect daily or in as close to real time as it's going to get for all 3 scores.  Although, some of the other monitors I use to post a little sooner.

Starting Score: 547EX
Current Score: 694EX 689EQ 696TU
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 10
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

@Beefy1212 wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Beefy1212 thanks. I've never looked into any products on this site🙂

Message 5 of 10
Dashryder56
New Visitor

You can get it here by ordering just the Transunion report.  Gives you the Fico 4 score on the "mortgage" score section, at least did for me

Message 6 of 10
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@MySunrise271 wrote:

I have the Experian app and 1 month free Premium subscription. I only see FICO 2/3/8 under the Experian scores. How can I find my FICO 5/4 scores🤔

The only practical way I know is to pull your reports from My FICO, TU report for FICO 4, EQ report for FICO 5, or 3-bureau report for all 3.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 7 of 10
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@moto4man wrote:

@Beefy1212 wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

This ^^^^ 

myFICO provides

-Auto Score 5

-Mortgage Score 5

-Credit Card 5.

But unlike your FICO 8's, they are only updated once monthly.  Whereas the FICO 8's reflect daily or in as close to real time as it's going to get for all 3 scores.  Although, some of the other monitors I use to post a little sooner.

They're updated monthly or quarterly, depending on which MyFICO plan you buy. If you're just pulling the report without a subscription to a plan, it's updated whenever you pull the report.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 8 of 10
DSTforlife
Regular Contributor

you can set up a free trial subscription with credit dot com to get all 28 of your FICO scores from all 3 bureaus.   just cancel the subscription before the trial period is up.  I learned this trick from @FireMedic1 .

Message 9 of 10
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

@DSTforlife wrote:

you can set up a free trial subscription with credit dot com to get all 28 of your FICO scores from all 3 bureaus.   just cancel the subscription before the trial period is up.  I learned this trick from @FireMedic1 .

Thanks @DSTforlife 😀I recall trying this site and they have had Technical Difficulties for some time when trying to sign up.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.