sjrunamuck

Yeah! Goodwill letter worked!

I just checked my free annual credit report and the only baddie I had is now gone!  Thank you GAP card for doing that.

However I am a little miffed that I now have an inquiry for the water softener that I am renting from Culligan.  The only inquiry I have and it's only a month old.  ugh.  I would have considered the thing a little longer had I known that.  Oh well, at least I have soft water now.

sjrunamuck

Re: Yeah! Goodwill letter worked!

Oh yeah, I forgot to thank you all for your guidance! 
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Congrats!
Valued Contributor
Guardian

sjrunamuck wrote:

I just checked my free annual credit report and the only baddie I had is now gone!  Thank you GAP card for doing that.

However I am a little miffed that I now have an inquiry for the water softener that I am renting from Culligan.  The only inquiry I have and it's only a month old.  ugh.  I would have considered the thing a little longer had I known that.  Oh well, at least I have soft water now.

Congrats and if you send them a nice letter asking them to recode it, they MIGHT do it and if its soft it won't hurt you. Just a thought, no guarantees but consider it. Ayway, congrats and good luck.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Established Contributor
Donks3369

Congrats.  It feels so good to get a baddie removed.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+