Established Contributor

having scorewatch withdrawl

Hey, I haven't gotten any scorewatch alerts since 7/1/07--it's been the longest I've gone with no scorewatch alerts--is everyone else getting alerts and are they saying positive things?

Let me know--I want to hear some good things going on
Established Contributor

Re: having scorewatch withdrawl

sit tight. everything happens for good. So, let's hope that your score is like 50 pts higher when the alert decides to pop up.

Established Contributor

My last was July 5th. score went down 6 points because of inq's.
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
New Contributor

Don't feel bad...I signed up on 6/28 and haven't gotten a SW alert yet!
New Contributor

Only had one on May 9, 07. 
No news is good news?
Frequent Contributor

I haven't gotten any in a bit either.  But at this point that's good news for me since the last few were drops because of adding new accounts.   Hopefully the free fall is over and it will go back up as I pay those babies on time!
Senior Contributor

hehe. I'm sitting in calm water right now too. I won't get a score power change until August.
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc
Established Contributor

My last score watch was 7/1/07.

I just got one - inquiry for a car loan...
Moderator Emeritus

I signed up 6/19...nothing since
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.