cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need additional CMS...looking for input/recommendations??

tag
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

need additional CMS...looking for input/recommendations??

ok, I need a new credit monitoring service for all my bureaus-well TU & EQ. (EX and I do not have a relationship at this point) I am keeping SW no matter what. But ideally I'd like one that lets me look at my reports daily (if I want)  Any recommendations for the most economical AND thorough CMS??

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DVH1980
Contributor

Re: need additional CMS...looking for input/recommendations??

I dont know of any that allow daily viewing on the cheap, aside from USAA, which to my dismay will be no longer allowing that starting in October.

*USAA WORLD MC 18k* *USAA VISA 12k* *AMEX BCE 10k* *DISCOVER IT 15k* *AMEX ZYNC* *B of A SIGNATURE CASH 15k* *NAVY FEDERAL PLATINUM 20k* *CITI DOUBLE CASH 15k* *Veridian CU 14k* *Barclays Apple 12.5k*

Message 2 of 4
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Try reading this thread http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/No-more-unlimited-pulls-with-USAA-Credit-Check...

I believe EIDT and AlertPlus are the only options now. 

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 3 of 4
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Also, USAA does still have daily pulls for $9 more - around $21 per month total.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.