Established Contributor
dog

penfed auto refi

anyone have any info on auto refi with penfed? i just joined up and figure i should wait at least a few months to apply, perhaps. anyone have any info on acceptable scores and rates, etc? thanks.
Senior Contributor
smallfry

Re: penfed auto refi

dog wrote:
anyone have any info on auto refi with penfed? i just joined up and figure i should wait at least a few months to apply, perhaps. anyone have any info on acceptable scores and rates, etc? thanks.

Unless you are having an issue with your scores or reports do it right now. I'd venture to say they will make more money off your car loan than any CC you'd get from them. No reason to wait. They're in biz to loan money. Go get your money.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+