Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMGGGGG IM SO CLOSE!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OMGGGGG IM SO CLOSE!!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

From the heading I was thinking you were close to closing.   Good luck! 

LOL

I'm just excited

Message 11 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anne1208 wrote:

My husband and I applied online last night for preapproval - LO says she will start to process it this afternoon. We've had a lot of hurdles and worked hard on improving credit and everything and have been saving for awhile...things look a lot better than they did 6 months ago.  I feel like im going to throw up. 

Keep me posted

Everything will work out fine

I didnt start the process yet & cant sleep already.....

WE BOTH FEEL LIKE THROWING UP lol

Message 12 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Good luck!!!

Thanks

Message 13 of 46
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

It only gets worse after you start the process LOL. I'm only a little over a week into it and trying my best too make it. The first few days was the worst as I knew I had an issue and didn't know how it would go over, luckily my loan officer got it under control :-p Good luck, and keep us all posted Smiley Happy
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 14 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cartwrna wrote:
It only gets worse after you start the process LOL. I'm only a little over a week into it and trying my best too make it. The first few days was the worst as I knew I had an issue and didn't know how it would go over, luckily my loan officer got it under control :-p Good luck, and keep us all posted Smiley Happy

I can only imagine

New Construction??

i CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK LOL

Message 15 of 46
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Not new construction, a foreclosure that was built in 2010. I got a great deal on it!
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 16 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cartwrna wrote:
Not new construction, a foreclosure that was built in 2010. I got a great deal on it!

Thats awersome....

Good Luck

Message 17 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

APPLIED TODAY, hopefully I hear something back tomorrow!!!! 

Message 18 of 46
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Congrats, keep us updated on your progress. I'm at a standstill thus far. Waiting on appraisal :-/
Message 19 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

You so close & everything will workout fine!!!

Normally how long it take to know if you Pre Approved or not?

@cartwrna wrote:
Congrats, keep us updated on your progress. I'm at a standstill thus far. Waiting on appraisal :-/

Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.