Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSB (Bank State Branch) Number/Code

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BSB (Bank State Branch) Number/Code

Hi All. About BSB (Bank State Branch) Number which is also known as BSB Code. I would have two questions. If anyone is experienced with those kind of banking details, please answer me. Before I ask, I would like to say that when mentioning the term ''financial institution'', this is meant both banks and also credit unions as well as so called savings institutions. So definitely not just banks.

First question: I am trying to collect list of countries where financial institutions are identified with BSB Number/Code. As country is meant every single one worldwide, regardless how unknown it is, regardless if is just island or not. Firstly I thought the only country which have financial institutions identified with BSB Number/Code is Australia but more I am researching that topic, more I see that there are wide range of other countries who are also such identified. One of such country, which such financial institutions, is Vanuatu. My question is: Where could I get full list of countries where financial institutions/branches are defined/identified with BSB Number/Code?

Second question: Does exist, and if yes where could i get it, 100% complete database of ALL BSB numbers/codes given for each and every financial institution within each and every country based on my first question above? I don't know if one financial institution (same one) has all around the country same bsb code or not. Obviously I am referring to physical location depending on street/building address (or call center if online based with no physical branches) and not registration location. Big difference since if X financial institution is registered in A country, it could have physical foreign locations in B country too. Also I don't know if foreign branches of SAME financial institution have the same BSB as home-based (country of registration = country of physial location) ones. So in this question I am asking where to get entire huge list of all BSB numbers for each and every one in each and every country?

Thank you, kindest regards.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BSB (Bank State Branch) Number/Code

anyone knows?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.