Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay's Rewards

tag
QFJFKSYD
Valued Member

Barclay's Rewards

I am looking to get a first card that reports to ask three bureaus in my own name since bk 7+ years ago. I have read that they want 6 months history before they'll do it and they're also very anti inquiry.

So here are my questions. Do authorized user accounts count? I've had those for years. Or can I get them to pull EX where my CU card reports that I've had 6 or so months?

Recently moved so inquires are from 3 to 6 mostly for new utilities and the mortgage.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dursty87
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay's Rewards

I don't think Barclay takes into account AU accounts.  I could be wrong, but I think their UW can tell the difference.

What are your scores?  Any baddies?  # of inqs?  Any open CC's?  They are a TU puller not EXP..

Message 2 of 3
QFJFKSYD
Valued Member

Re: Barclay's Rewards

TU has 3 inq. No reporting own name cards though. I'd gotten pre authorized offers must of the summer but thought I'd get better cards and was locked from using due to pending mortgage. Better offers fail now so looking back here.
TU score from failed chase in August was 675.
1 baddie now (2 at time of chase fail) that is satisfied 2yo tax lien. Authorized until is about 60%.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.