Valued Member
Swtrandi

CA Address??

I have a CA reporting a balance from Progressive Insurance. However, there is no address or name of the CA for me to DV? Where can I get this information?? Thanks in advance!!

Starting Score: TU 504 EQ 424
Current Score: TU 504 EQ 424
Goal Score: TU 650 EQ 600

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Chopbrocoli

Re: CA Address??

You might want to call Progressive for that information. But if the amount owed is verified and valid, maybe you can pay Progressive directly in exchange for having the account recalled from the CA and remove the TL?
AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Valued Contributor
demed

Re: CA Address??

Swtrandi wrote:
I have a CA reporting a balance from Progressive Insurance. However, there is no address or name of the CA for me to DV? Where can I get this information?? Thanks in advance!!

did you get your report directly from the CRA? there should be a section that lists providers of derogatory information...
Feb 08 550s - Oct 08 700s
Thank you MyFico!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}