Frequent Contributor
tonsers

Can't find Investigation ID on Experian DV response

OK, I feel like I must be blind or something!  :smileytongue:

Experian sent a reponse to my pre-HIPAA letter, there is no info on the paper.  I assume that means I need to go to their website to get the response?  It asks for the report number - which is noted on the letter.  It also asks for the "Investigation ID" which I can't find anywhere?  

Can anyone point me in the right direction???  Thanks! 

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Can't find Investigation ID on Experian DV response

Maybe you need an invisible ink pen......

Type "001" as the ID. Try that first. It is a unique identifier just in case you initiated multiple disputes. Chances are you did one for one or more items and that code should work.

Established Contributor
aquatic1

Re: Can't find Investigation ID on Experian DV response

tonsers wrote:

OK, I feel like I must be blind or something!  :smileytongue:

Experian sent a reponse to my pre-HIPAA letter, there is no info on the paper.  I assume that means I need to go to their website to get the response?  It asks for the report number - which is noted on the letter.  It also asks for the "Investigation ID" which I can't find anywhere?  

Can anyone point me in the right direction???  Thanks! 

EVERY investigation ID that I have gotten from them was "01"

Starting Score: TU:537
Current Score: TU:683 (3/11/10)
Goal Score: TU:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}