Did you mean: 

Capital One pre-qualify

tag
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One pre-qualify

@NaimeseOGK wrote:

Yea excuse my words haha i meant to say if he cares about one. I have the platinum its my oldest and starter card. Great for building credit. But also the quicksilver one annual fee is only 49$. Definitely manageable but not for long term.

Yes, but not only is a Platinum free, it can also be PC'd to a regular, no-AF Quicksilver as early as 3 months from account opening.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 11 of 14
virgo
Established Contributor

My report to practically clean are practically.

Three negatives that are the same across the boards but more than 6 years old and ready to fall off in a few months.

I have several accounts with high limits that were in good standing when I paid them off and closed.

Capital One was the first thing I applied for.

But update I was denied.

Message 12 of 14
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Which card?

Message 13 of 14
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@NaimeseOGK wrote:

Yea excuse my words haha i meant to say if he cares about one. I have the platinum its my oldest and starter card. Great for building credit. But also the quicksilver one annual fee is only 49$. Definitely manageable but not for long term.

Once again. Plat is fine. Converts to a reg no fee QS which ranks over a QS1. You can call and have yours converted now to a QS. The QS1 is a brick. It just lays there, no CLI's hardly, annual fee and no where to go but Venture1 which isnt the best of travel cards. Maybe.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.