Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact info: Northeast credit and collections/ Commonwealth Financial Systems

tag
icloud2525
Frequent Contributor

Contact info: Northeast credit and collections/ Commonwealth Financial Systems

If anyone has a working email please p.m. me?

Chase Sapphire Reserve $32.5K, Amex BCP $20K, Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Hilton Surpass $13,500, Amex Hilton $16,200, Discover it $16,000, Citi TYP $18,900, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $12,000, Virgin Atlantic World Elite MC $13,100, Merrill+ Visa Sig $10,000, Fidelity Visa Sig $14,000, Barclay Cash Forward $16,500, Wells Fargo Rewards $12,500, Local CU $7000, Barclay Apple Rewards $5500, Chase Freedom $5000,-- EQ FICO 768, EX FICO 777, TU FICO 781
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
wpxo
Established Member

Re: Contact info: Northeast credit and collections/ Commonwealth Financial Systems

I was looking for their contact info as well, but another post indicated that this CA went out of business. I'm not sure how that affects our rights as consumers. Anyone have related info?? I have two medical collections from this company on my experian report. I sent PFD letters, but have not heard back.

Starting Scores: 10/2013: EX: 575, EQ: 568, TU: 607
Current Scores:
Goals: 800 across the board

Citi AA World Elite
$23,000

Message 2 of 9
wpxo
Established Member

Re: Contact info: Northeast credit and collections/ Commonwealth Financial Systems

Not sure if this would still be relevant to you all but I sent a DV, followed by a PFD to Commonwealth a couple of days ago and they responded pretty fast via email. The email address is accountmanager@necredit.com. I used a standard PFD and they sent me a pdf of the letter (on letterhead) agreeing to delete upon payment or "as soon as possible." I'm paying it tomorrow, so hopefully this plays out well!! *crosses fingers* Smiley Happy

Current Scores:

Citi AA World Elite
$23,000

Message 3 of 9
choppa02
Contributor

They are extremely friendly easiet pfd I had
Message 4 of 9
wpxo
Established Member

Good to hear! I'm optimistic Smiley Happy

Current Scores:

Citi AA World Elite
$23,000

Message 5 of 9
masseye
Contributor

I just used the email address in the posters posts and received an email with a letter attached stating they will delete upon payment.  Had to pay over the phone will a credit card or checking account though. Hopefully this will be gone in 30 days. 

Message 6 of 9
duckster
Contributor

I followed the e-mail adress listed above and sent a generic PFD letter and in less than 5 minutes I had a response accepting my deal.  I offered $800 on 3 accounts totalling $1250.  I gave him my phone number, he called, we discussed the offer and while we were on the phone he e-mailed me 3 letters stating all accounts would be deleted from my reports immediately following payment.  I paid off 2 of them and will owe an additional 500 within 3 weeks. They were fine with this deal.  I will update once all 3 are delted from report.

My Wallet: Lowes $17k - Cap 1 Venture $10k - Amex Costco $9500 -Barclay's Arrival $8300 - Discover $6500 - Walmart $6000 - OSUFCU $5000 - VS $750.

Scores: TU (Walmart) 727 - EQ (FICO) 697 - EX 731
Message 7 of 9
baugh

Did they actually remove them from your credit report?

Message 8 of 9
duckster
Contributor

Yes, both my wife and myself had accounts removed.  Just ask and they will remove the accounts once paid.

My Wallet: Lowes $17k - Cap 1 Venture $10k - Amex Costco $9500 -Barclay's Arrival $8300 - Discover $6500 - Walmart $6000 - OSUFCU $5000 - VS $750.

Scores: TU (Walmart) 727 - EQ (FICO) 697 - EX 731
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.