Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do GW's really work?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do GW's really work?

I have two of them that I am sending off today. I am just wondering how many of you had them accepted and did it help your credit?

I had two late payments from when I was deployed and I put a copy of my DD214(deployment active duty discharge) with the letters.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Do GW's really work?

Yes GW worked for me, and yes helped with score.

Have you tried using the search box, to see others had luck with the companies, that you are asking goodwill from?

Or maybe post the 2 companies here, and see if someone will post  their dealings with that company.

I dont think you'll have a problem with getting the lates removed, because you were deployed at the time.

Thank you for your service. Smiley Wink

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

i didin't think they worked until today.  i contacted chase about a cc that i settled on.  i was 30 days late , 60 days late , 90 , 120 12 times , i sent them a goodwill letter explaining what happened , and they shot it down , and then i sent another one about a year later to the same person and they contacted me today stating that they are deleting the whole line from all  3 CRA .

Im excited as all hell , this was the only negative thing on my credit report ! Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&thread.id=27512
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.