Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW success again

tag
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

GW success again

Got letter from DTE Energy yesterday stating they would remove the 5 - 60 day lates from 2007-2008 which will make the account TL clean.  It took an email and then two separate letters.  The last letter laid out the pretty lengthy, honest story of what happened back then.  Not sure how much they affected my scores from being that old, but I am certain they did since those are pretty serious lates.  Can't wait to see any improvement.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: GW success again

Congrats!

Message 2 of 4
slothy
Contributor

can you pm or post the email/phone number you used? i called and the CSR was rude and said they cant do that..... 

i have a 90day i wanna try removing.

Message 3 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

@VirtualCuriosity wrote:

Got letter from DTE Energy yesterday stating they would remove the 5 - 60 day lates from 2007-2008 which will make the account TL clean.  It took an email and then two separate letters.  The last letter laid out the pretty lengthy, honest story of what happened back then.  Not sure how much they affected my scores from being that old, but I am certain they did since those are pretty serious lates.  Can't wait to see any improvement.

Congrats on your hard work and the fruits of your labor

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.