Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had a USAA meltdown today (past BK7)...grrrr

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Had a USAA meltdown today (past BK7)...grrrr

So, bear with me if this is a little long winded. Ill cut to the chase.....been a member with USAA since 1991, and have had my car insurance with them since then .  Also had a CC with them that was CO a couple years ago, and then IIB last year in my BK7. Fast forward to today.....

Called them up to tack on a Renters Policy to my Current auto one( they bundle policies), and the guy helping me comes on and says... " we can't  issue you a renters policy at this time. Looks like you had a Bankruptcy at one point, and USAA suffered a loss. Are you aware of that?"...... Me, (steaming and flames shooting from my ears and very sarcastically said...) ...." No, I didn't realize that I filed BK7 on May 23rd last year and was discharged August  19th of 2013!! No didn't realize that at all!!! I've only been living that **bleep**ing dream every day since then!!!!  "Now, #1, that shouldn't even be in my file on the insurance side, the banking and insurance at USAA are separate!!! I'm not applying for credit, just adding a freaking policy to my current one!!!!" ( sighs... Gathers my thoughts )...

He says....I'm sorry, just a minute let me get my supervisor...

me.... Yea, you do that, and btw... Have your supervisor pull our phone call and listen it ( hold for 10 min)

dude.... Ms. Pizza... I'm very sorry about the mix up, my supervisor has fixed it temporarily in the computer to get around this so we can issue you another policy. She says that information shouldn't be there, and we will get it fixed with the IT department first thing in the morning to have that information permanently removed, we do apologize, and  ill go ahead now and get you that renters quote. 

Me.... Ok, thank you ... While I was on hold for 10 min, I was getting quotes on car insurance at another place, and I'm sure sorry that USAA suffered a financial loss, but ill paying for that loss the next ten years. I think you're the winner here, not me. 

Got the quote, got the renters policy, went on with my life. ;(  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Had a USAA meltdown today (past BK7)...grrrr

Are you done with your rant now?Smiley Very Happy

Get your But_ in the GC Lmao 

Hup 2,3,4, to the garden Pizza will go 

I'll be checking the attendance sheet in 1 minute better be there tooo....

LMAO  

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

MJ!!! It was just a renters policy!! They don't pull my credit for that! Lmao!! I'm in the garden I swear!! SMH !!Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 5
taxi818
Super Contributor

Damn scary. poor Csr. lolSmiley Wink

Message 4 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
MJ!!! It was just a renters policy!! They don't pull my credit for that! Lmao!! I'm in the garden I swear!! SMH !!Smiley Wink

Checked the attendance sheet and didn't see your name 

Sending out ERT's now with orders to bring you in kicking and screaming if need be....

Use the stun gun, the chains or whatever they like Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.