Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does Discover take to withdraw funds for It Secured

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does Discover take to withdraw funds for It Secured

Just was approved for discover it secured card yesterday morning. Was wondering how long I have to wait now until Discover will withdraw the funds from my bank account and then how long it will take until I actually get my card and can start using it?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

Re: How long does Discover take to withdraw funds for It Secured

I applied for mine on a Friday and the funds were taken the following Wednesday. My card mailed out today they said I should have it in a few days. I'm excited my first discover card.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@undrtkr65 wrote:
I applied for mine on a Friday and the funds were taken the following Wednesday. My card mailed out today they said I should have it in a few days. I'm excited my first discover card.

me too! Im so happy to have my foot in the door with them.  I cant wait for the card to get here!

Message 3 of 6
smitty1
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just was approved for discover it secured card yesterday morning. Was wondering how long I have to wait now until Discover will withdraw the funds from my bank account and then how long it will take until I actually get my card and can start using it?

In my case it took about 3 weeks for the entire process- pulling my funds from the bank, and sending me the card, to activating it. YMMV.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i just checked my bank account and the deposit was pulled from my account, exactly 48 hours after my application was approved.  Never been happier to see $400 to leave my account! Now the wait game begins

Message 5 of 6
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

took like 3 days for me

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.