Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to report?

tag
jj5280
Valued Member

How long to report?

Hi All - got a secured credit card through my bank back in March.  I know it can take up to 2 billing cycles to report sometimes; but I rec'd my first statement w/my 1x fee on 3/22; followed by statements on 4/22 and 5/22.  So far non of the CRA's are reporting this tradeline.  Is that typical?  Am I overthinking / being to anxious?

Thanks

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: How long to report?

Message 2 of 9
jj5280
Valued Member

Ok, will do Guiness. Thanks

Message 3 of 9
jj5280
Valued Member

Called the bank and they said they've been reporting all 3 months; and that I need to dispute with all 3 CRA's.  Anyone ever heard of such a thing?

Message 4 of 9
guiness56
Epic Contributor

No.  You can't dispute something that isn't on your reports.

You could call the CRAs and see if they just haven't added them yet. 

Where are your reports from?

Message 5 of 9
jj5280
Valued Member

TU & EQ are from myFICO.  Experian is a FAKO through them. I also check my TU through Walmart.  Not seeing this tradeline on report from any of these 4 sources

Message 6 of 9
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Call the CRAs and see if they have anything.  If the bank is saying they reported it should be unless it just hasn't been added yet. 

Message 7 of 9
jj5280
Valued Member

Just called Equifax and the CSR advised they have no such reporting from the Bank and they are unable to assist.  Recommended that the bank contact their business customer service for credit grantors department directly.  Ugghh...this is becoming a full time job.  Good thing I have a vacation day today.  I just shot off an email to the credit officer at the bank to see if she will contact the CRA's.  We'll see how this goes...I hope there's a few points on the other end of this.  I could use them

Message 8 of 9
guiness56
Epic Contributor
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.