Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I screwed up! RevSolve

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I screwed up! RevSolve

I called revsolve today to pay off 3 of my collection accounts. I asked them if they do pay for deleted and they said yes but they dont sent out pay for delete letters. He told me they were set to be removed from all 3 credit bureaus. He said they update on the 1st and 15th every month to the credit bureaus. I feel like I've been played but I'm not sure. He gave me his name and I asked him about 3 times if they would be removed, he said yes. Does anyone have experience with RevSolve? So they just delete when you pay them in full? I'm gonna feel like a complete idiot if they dont drop  my credit report. We need these collections gone so we can buy a house. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: I think I screwed up! RevSolve

I started using a recording app for all this stuff (I use ACR for $3, it auto-uploads the audio of select calls to a folder in one of my google drives). I have replayed many calls in the background during calls with forgetful reps in other areas. It has worked quite well, lol.

GL    Fingers crossed!

Message 2 of 6
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@elim wrote:

I started using a recording app for all this stuff (I use ACR for $3, it auto-uploads the audio of select calls to a folder in one of my google drives). I have replayed many calls in the background during calls with forgetful reps in other areas. It has worked quite well, lol.

GL    Fingers crossed!

Elim, be VERY careful about the consent laws of the state that you are calling

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Get a recording app. Look up the consent laws for your state whether or not is one party or two party consent. If it is two party just say this call is being recorded. 

Message 4 of 6
elim
Senior Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:

@elim wrote:

GL    Fingers crossed!

Elim, be VERY careful about the consent laws of the state that you are calling

I always let them know I am recording the call and only use it with one insurance company. Well aware.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Too late for that. I already called them and paid. I was just asking if anyone had experience with this collection agency. Thank you 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.