Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jesus Im Excited!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jesus Im Excited!!!

Ok! I just called Diversified Consultsants to discuss a possible PFD. Ther young lady I spoke to stated that Diversified has sent the account back to Sprint!!! 😁😁😁😁. 

My original plan, as I stated in a different post was that I was going to pay half of the bill next week straight to Sprint and the other half my following payday. 

Though I am excited because this account is now back with Sprint it is still on my CR. What can I do? The young lady I spoke with said I could call my CBs and ask for removal. Is this true? 

Another question is...could Sprint sell this account again before the end of the month?  

Thanks!!!

🍻Cheers to Credit repair🍻

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Jesus Im Excited!!!

I think you have an opportunity to settle the account with the OC and eliminate the double hit of having the CA also report on it.

I would suggest you contact Sprint and get an agreement asap.  A PFD would be great, then you would have no derogs about this incident at all.

If you cant do a PFD, then a settled account is better than an open reporting.

I would suggest action on your part with the OC very soon before they decide anything else.

GL - it is looking better for you.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I think you have an opportunity to settle the account with the OC and eliminate the double hit of having the CA also report on it.

I would suggest you contact Sprint and get an agreement asap.  A PFD would be great, then you would have no derogs about this incident at all.

If you cant do a PFD, then a settled account is better than an open reporting.

I would suggest action on your part with the OC very soon before they decide anything else.

GL - it is looking better for you.

I def was planning on paying by the end of the month anyways. I already scheduled for half of the payment to be sent to Sprint on the 17th. With the remaining being paid the 31st. I'm just wondering if I can get Diversified off my reports..like now. (a little anxious)

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you certain that Sprint itself is reporting as a TL on your CR? i.e., do you have a recent copy of your credit report that shows this? In my case (this was back in May), two CAs were reporting on my past-due Sprint account, but Sprint was not reporting directly to the CBs, as the OC. I disputed the duplicate CA entry and it was removed, and then when I paid Sprint directly, Sprint recalled the account from the remaining CA, which caused the remaining CA to stop reporting and remove it. Fingers crossed for you. Cat Happy

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Nope...Sprint isn't reporting, just Diversified.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

All right!!! [*thumbs up*] 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks! Nope...Sprint isn't reporting, just Diversified.

If Sprint did indeed recall the debt, then Diversified has no authority to collect on it and you have the basis to dispute with the CRAs to have them removed for no authority.

Most likely, it will take care of itself in time... but it could be disputed.

Message 7 of 9
kennerchick
Frequent Contributor

My husband had Diversified on his CR. They sold his account to another DC and diversified dropped from his CR.  I would dispute it but if they are no longer collecting they should remove themselves soon.  You can always as Sprint to contact their DC and ask them to remove it.  Good Luck and congrats on being able to pay it.

Sprint isn't reporting on my husband's CR, but ENHANCEDRE is.... Sprint bill is $1601!!  They did not want to remove international charges that we did not create.  Phone was lost, so the people who found it did it but Sprint would not listen. Smiley Sad  That was back in 2013!!

Starting all over again!
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kennerchick wrote:

My husband had Diversified on his CR. They sold his account to another DC and diversified dropped from his CR.  I would dispute it but if they are no longer collecting they should remove themselves soon.  You can always as Sprint to contact their DC and ask them to remove it.  Good Luck and congrats on being able to pay it.

Sprint isn't reporting on my husband's CR, but ENHANCEDRE is.... Sprint bill is $1601!!  They did not want to remove international charges that we did not create.  Phone was lost, so the people who found it did it but Sprint would not listen. Smiley Sad  That was back in 2013!!

According to my Equifax report I just pulled it's already off there (along with a medical collection). I'm happy that I can pay it. Will be trying to pay all bills I can!! 

$1601 is a lot!! (Mines was $919 for 2lines) if you can prove it wasn't you using it internationally I'd say give it another try. And Heck...keep trying. If Sprint still won't budge try making a settlement with Enhancedere. Good luck!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.