cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCM need help with PFD

Established Member

MCM need help with PFD

Ok so i desperately need the help of fellow credit junkies out there!  I am working SO hard to clean up my credit, man I wish that it were as easy to fix as it was to mess up!  Here is my delima, I have 3 accounts with MCM.  One is for $715, one is for $1182 and the last is for $1134.  I have called MCM 6 times and left 3 vm for my "account manager"  He never called me back.  When I call and ask to speak to someone else, they tell me that I can only talk to my account manager.  So today, I called for a 7th time and FINALLY got a hold him!  I asked him for PFD, yes I offered to pay the full amount.  I DID NOT admit to the debt being mine, but they have verified all 3 debts.  After getting nowhere with my account manager other than the standard 40% off that they offer everyone, I told him that since they were not willing to do PFD that I would not be able to pay.   Does anyone have any ideas on how to get a PFD for Midland Credit Management?  I would assume that for the full payment they would have been willing to do this.  I have also left a vm for the divisional manager and no response! Smiley Sad This is really depressing and KILLING my credit score.  Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Starting Score: 517
Current Score: 638
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge