Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical Collection, provider not responding

tag
anonyman
Established Member

Medical Collection, provider not responding

Hi All,

I just got approved for SSI and on the medicaid letter it says that they may cover bills from 3 months prior to application. This is good news, I never knew and have had medicaid all along.

There is a bill from some lab in N. Carolina called Solstas Labs which sent me a bill that never got paid. It is for $390.

It was sent to a collection agency which put a collection on my credit report.

Now I want to contact this lab and ask them to bill this to my medicaid or health insurance company which I had at that time and still have now.

But the lab is not replying.

Their billing dept keeps giving me a recording to continue to hold and says that I can pay the bill online.

I would like to talk to someone at their billing dept because Medicaid or my health insurance could end up paying for this.

Is there any way to talk to them? Can they do that, give the customers the run around and put a collection on my credit report.

thx

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
TwoBeFree
Contributor

Re: Medical Collection, provider not responding

I called this number when I need to speak with someone 1 866-830-9927 fax 1 866-747-2487 try faxing your bill and your insurance information  informing them this needs to be billed to your correct insurance provider. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.