Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midland responded now what?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Midland responded now what?

I understand that Robert. But it's there plan as day. Lol There is a 2 year payment history. With a CO in July. Lol. And I get the time since last derogatory 5 mo. Prior to July I had 2 thing. 2014 Harley Never late and a 2009 f150 I was 30 days late in 2013. So that would be the only account triggering it. The CRA that's reporting correctly has score significantly higher. The only difference is that account.
Message 11 of 14
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

If it's any consolation, midland fell off early on all my reports. I could not find a way around it. You can try with a consumer attorney, or wait it out. Sometimes, we just can not get the credit we need until the time has elapsed.

Good luck.
Signature needs updating
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertEG wrote:

There is no requirment that inaccurate reporting by the debt collector mandates deletion of their collection.

The inaccuracy must either be verified or the information corrected so as to overcome the inaccuracy.

Deletion only applies to the information that is under dispute, and then only if they do not verify or correct.

If the contested issue is that of an asserted reporting of a charge-off, the outcome of a dispute would only, if not veriifed or corrected, result in removal of that informtion, not deletion of the entire collection.

And I'm ok with that. I just want it corrected. But everyone is blaming everyone else. CRA is blaming midland, midland is blaming the CRA. and in the end I'm over here like. Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
If it's any consolation, midland fell off early on all my reports. I could not find a way around it. You can try with a consumer attorney, or wait it out. Sometimes, we just can not get the credit we need until the time has elapsed.

Good luck.

Yea true. It's not like my credit report is horrible. Most of it falls off in 2017. And it's not a lot. I didn't live my life in debt. Heck what I had to pay off was literally like 3000 to pay everything off. I do have 28 open accounts reporting pays as agrees, now. total of 38 including closed accounts. Oldest account being 12 years old now. So it's not like I'm in horrible shape. But I have been questioned about my recent charge off on a manual review. Once I explain it then their over it. But I recieved a rejection letter yesterday which didn't set well with me. Only reason "recent charge off" lol. 

Took 30 days to mess it up and going to take years to fix it. Live and learn. Lol

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.