Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nfcu im floored!

tag
Thechallange
Established Member

Nfcu im floored!

Thanks to this board i was approved for a $6,000.00 ncash Rewards, last week i had a banner in the my offers section, i checked my EQ and i hadent seen any sp so i pondered i reallly thought id be denied offered secured or given the 500.00 so since i really have no inq i said wth. I applied and received the 3-5day message and within the hour i received a confirmation that i had been approved for 6K. I have been rebuilding and cleaning up my CR since 3/2012. I am in total dis beleif because my credit profile is still crappy and my score is still low. 6 momths ago i applied for a nfcu card and was DENIED i was offered a secured version which inwas grateful but didnt take the offer. I have 1 judgement for 1,125.00 due to fall off in 4/2015. Recent capital one c/o 650.00 paid, verizon collection for 1366, ATT collection for 1900, and a c/o from santander thats due to fall off 4/2015. I rebuilt with fingerhut, credit one and a hsbc that was converted to capital 1, authorized user on dw capital one but it has high util all other cards All low limits. I joined nfcu i beleive in june/july 2013 i dont have DD i just do regular deposits into mysavings account. I have 6.75 in the savings at time of app (lol). On equifax i had 2 inq, 1 from nfcu for memebership and 1 thats gonna fall off any day now. I will happily go to the garden and work on some PFD. The verizon & att collections are from 2012 My score im so ashamed but its a 548 fico from equifax credit monitorng service. When i applied 6 months ago i had 551. However at that time i had 3 judgements they were paid but i guess they were a huge factor . Hope this info helps someone in my shoes. Thanks forum thank you moderators.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
down_n_out
Contributor

Re: Nfcu im floored!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 18
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

Wow congratulations do u know your eq fico score

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 18
ryox03
Regular Contributor

"548 fico from equifax credit monitorng service"

I dont think op mentioned if it was a score from here, if not it might actually be higher. Could go either way.

I'm jealous! lol

$1,000 Amex ED, Amex PRG- NPSL,$5,000 Quicksilver Visa, $3750 CO Quicksilver One, $3,300 BarclayCard Rewards,$2000 Paypal Credit, $3500 Walmart, $1700 Target. $5000 Kay Jewlers, $3500 Amazon Prime Store Card, $1,600 Discover IT

652 EQ 661 TU 650 EX 4/19/2016
Message 4 of 18
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 5 of 18
HigherFico
Regular Contributor

What is NFCU? How can I get some help from them?

Starting Score: 520
Current Score: 627
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 18
baller4life
Super Contributor

@HigherFico wrote:

What is NFCU? How can I get some help from them?

It's a credit union for active and retired military and their family members.

Message 7 of 18
Thechallange
Established Member

My score via the equifax site is 548 i noticed it has not moved much since 2 judgements have fallen off. I figured i was bucked in this brackett since i still have 1 judgement and 2 collections. And 1 charge off. Is there a difference between equifax score and myfico?

Message 8 of 18
baller4life
Super Contributor

Your Fico is probably higher. The score on Equifax's site is fako and my fico was like 60 points higher than that score.

Message 9 of 18
baller4life
Super Contributor

Welcome to the family!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.