Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No credit history with equifax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No credit history with equifax

I tried purchasing the 3-bureau monitoring package from myFICO and was prompted to call to verify my identity. I was then told by the representative that they can't release myFiCO scores because Equifax isn't reporting any recent credit history.

The only account I know I have open is the auto loan through my credit union. Obviously they haven't been reporting to all bureaus but I don't completely understand why FICO won't release my other scores. Instead the rep insisted on refunded my money for the monitoring package and recommended that I call equifax and see why they are showing any history. I went to their website to find their customer service number but it looks like they only serve current customers. To see a phone number, I have to login to an account which I don't have.

Anyone else have a similar problem? I really just want to start monitoring these scores before I attempt to get the "charge off" removed from my name and open the two credit card accounts Id like to open. Id like to see how my scores change.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No credit history with equifax

Yes Iv had that problem before . When did you open your loan ? You need six  or seven payments for EQ to have a score for you .

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No credit history with equifax

The auto loan is over three years old, Rufugee. The creditor must not be reporting to them.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.