cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Senior Contributor

OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Last Thursday I called TU and asked in the spirit of the holidays is it possible if I can have my BK Chapter 7 removed early. She said since it's so close of being removed on it's own ( 5 months ) that she will send the request to Nexis Lexis. It has been deleted!!!! Woohoo!!! 

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Holy crap!

That's huge!! Congrats.

(looks at my now 6+ yr old GMAC foreclosure)

Scores: about 700 across the board
Total CL: $275k
Message 2 of 28
Senior Contributor

Dude, If I wasn't so hungover I would open a bottle right now and celebrate LOL. I went to the Chicago Bears game yesterday and tailgated before the game. 

Message 3 of 28
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

DaBears wrote:

Dude, If I wasn't so hungover I would open a bottle right now and celebrate LOL. I went to the Chicago Bears game yesterday and tailgated before the game. 

Did you yell at Alshon for dropping two TDs??? ha

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX
Message 4 of 28
Valued Contributor

DaBears wrote:

lol

Message 5 of 28
Senior Contributor

Hahahaha, I'm beginning to question if Cutler actually wears #$#@ during games. 

Message 6 of 28
Epic Contributor

DaBears wrote:

Hahahaha, I'm beginning to question if Cutler actually wears  during games. 

Hey now.  That could be construed as a bad thing.

Message 7 of 28
Senior Contributor

It is lol. I prefer Cutler to be released and get a actual QB. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 28
Valued Contributor

DaBears wrote:

It is lol. I prefer Cutler to be released and get a actual QB. Smiley Happy

No worse then Tyler @ Florida.

When Vandy beats us @ home, in which case, this was the first time ever this has happened, something has to change.

Message 9 of 28
Frequent Contributor

Big Congrats!!  That is a huge deal.

Message 10 of 28