Regular Contributor
Rlandon87

Re: Please Help.....

It's a little Obsurd to me to settle for less than exactly what you want with all 4 of those companies... They are big well established conpanies and no doubt have accepted PFD's before.

Keep trying - you'll thank me
 photo ficos3.jpg
Regular Contributor
Rlandon87

Re: Please Help.....

Also... And my last advice.

If the mail does not get accepted- email your PFD with a heartfelt explanation behind the reasoning for being late and how much you value the company that holds your debt. Look up email addresses for executive members/ceo's/corporate member for the afformentiones companies....

The only drawback I predict for you btw is in fact a VERY serious issue... And that is if the OC decides you are not willing to pay them an turns you over to a CA. If this happens your problems will be far more than just doubled.

Good luck friend.

It seems hard and fruitless at first- but it is all so very rewarding...
I'm 3 months into rebuilding and have seen MAJOR results - all due to being headstrong
 photo ficos3.jpg

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+