Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Recovery...Help Please!

tag
Sdenisew
Regular Contributor

Portfolio Recovery...Help Please!

My next step in my repair process is to take on Portfolio Recovery. They have an old Orchard Bank Card account and they're tacking on interest. I want to do a pfd, but only for what I owe Orchard Bank. Hopefully that's possible. Has anyone had any luck with PFD with them? I did a search, but nothing related popped up.

Thanks In Advance

01/30/09
TU-582
EX-507
01/25/09
EQ-504
As of 02/08/09 EQ-508

03/03/08
TU-599
EQ-511
Message 1 of 28
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sdenisew
Regular Contributor

Re: Portfolio Recovery...Help Please!

@Anonymous wrote:
I had success with a pfd to Portfolio.  Their reps usually will never take it but I have an executive contact who did.  If you goodwill / pfd he probably would do it for you.  PM me and I will give you his information. 

I just sent you a pm. Before I got your message I faxed over a DV. Hopefully things will work out in my favor and they will PFD. Thanks so much!!!!!!

01/30/09
TU-582
EX-507
01/25/09
EQ-504
As of 02/08/09 EQ-508

03/03/08
TU-599
EQ-511
Message 3 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had success with a pfd to Portfolio.  Their reps usually will never take it but I have an executive contact who did.  If you goodwill / pfd he probably would do it for you.  PM me and I will give you his information. 
Message 2 of 28
Sdenisew
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just sent you a pm. Before I got your message I faxed over a DV. Hopefully things will work out in my favor and they will PFD. Thanks so much!!!!!!

01/30/09
TU-582
EX-507
01/25/09
EQ-504
As of 02/08/09 EQ-508

03/03/08
TU-599
EQ-511
Message 3 of 28
SanFranMatt
Frequent Contributor

For what it's worth, I've written to the president as well as other executives and have been told flat out "we do not delete in exchange for payment".  I think it all depends on your circumstances and how their numbers are looking that month.
Message 4 of 28
darxan3
Established Member

slimps55,

I think I sent you a pm, but I am not sure if I sent the message correctly.  I am also trying to do a PFD with Portfolio Recovery and I would really appreciate it if you could give me the contact info. for the account executive who was helpful with this. 

ThanksSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 28
racinmadns

Me too Slimps55....thanks!

Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could someone please PM me with this info too?

Thanks!

Message 7 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too!  I'm attempting a GW and am getting roadblocked by the reps.

Message 8 of 28
NikJ4
Established Contributor

Could you PM me this info also please if you still have it?
Message 9 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent an e-mail to do a pfd and it was deleted from my report w/out having to pay anything. I sent the e-mail on Monday, received a response within a couple of hours, and then it was off two reports by Thursday and the third report on Friday. For me, they said that they couldn't find supporting documentation from OC.

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.