Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some Goodness and then a UGHHH

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some Goodness and then a UGHHH

So, my situation with Nissan is coming to a close. 

Today I logged on to CCT and found that my Nissan account has a payment Status of Paid! 😆😆😆 BUT! The payment status comments says "Legally paid in full, but for less". I guess I will have to take thay but 😟😟😟. 

Now for the REAL sad face 😭😭😭😢😢😢 my Jetblue card posted a huge balance. Didn't know the due date (my fault) and my UnionPlus card posted a balance as well (already paid)...needless to say my EX score has dropped 35pts! Only good thing is after I pay the balance I will be fine. Just ughhh!

Anywho...waiting for the others to update the Nissan payment. They already posted the card balances and I didnt really lose anything. So yea. 

On a GREAT GREAT NOTE my Nissan account does not show a CO just late payments (5...😢).

How soon should I expect and update from TU and EQ? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Some Goodness and then a UGHHH

Question:

Should I even contact Nissan again?

The last time I tried contact (never received a reply) it was to ask them to remove account from my reports because of the CO status. But, with it showing paid on at least EX should I GW to ask them to remove the lates?

Also, can I pay the difference at a later date to get the paid for less removed?

Thanks!

Sorry for the 2 posts.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.