cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful Delete of Paid Collection Account :-)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Successful Delete of Paid Collection Account :-)

Hi All - I took the advice from these boards and contacted the Executive Office at Diversified Consultants for an account - the only negative account - still showing on my CR from 2014.  It was an AT&T wireless account for $820 that I paid in full and it was closed.  I emailed them  asked for goodwill in deleting the account, and within a half hour of hitting send, I got a response back with a second person  CC'ed saying they were happy to help, and directed the other person to delete the account with the CB and send me confirmation.  I received an email confirmation that the delete was successful.  Sometimes it just doesn't hurt to ask :-) and thanks to everyone on these boards for sharing their stories and information.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Successful Delete of Paid Collection Account :-)

Grats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
mcp3ak
Valued Member

Is there anyway you can PM me the contact info. I emailed and talked to someone and they said they do not do PFD, so if you could help me out that would be great.

Starting Score: TU 591 EQ 590 EX 614 (7/30/17)
Current Score: TU 661 EQ 650 EX 675 (1/1/18)
Goal Score: TU 700 EQ 700 EX 700

Message 3 of 5
JRodriguez112

If anyone has any info I would really appreciate it. I also have an account with DC and I’m trying to get the collection removed from my report as im trying to get a house very soon. The account is paid but I’d like to send them a GW letter just haven’t found any email that would work best.
Message 4 of 5
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

congrats! i am also having trouble with this collection agency. may i get thier email? thank you

Samsung mobile
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.