Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is my 27th Round of Letters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: This is my 27th Round of Letters

As I was checking out the site I found what a GW letters is. I am going to try this but Progress Energy is a hardcase. The account is three years old. When I was their customer I moved and didnt think nothing of the light bill due to me having a large deposit with them. I never recieved a bill, so I thought my deposit had taken care of it. The information on my report is for the collection agency and not Progress energy so where do I need to send the letter to. I dont know my account number either because it is not listed on the report either. Do I send it to a coprporate office?

Message 21 of 26
Jess421
Contributor

Good Luck!!!!! Hopefully 27 is your lucky number! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: CK 519 FICO 498
Current Score: 2/26/13 FICO 590 TU FAKO 639
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 26
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

@DaBears wrote:

Way to go Scott, my Chicago Cubs could use you as a manager and hopefully win another world series in my life time.....I grew up a northside (5 blocks away from Wrigley) I hate the Sox....but was glad atlease one of our teams got a title in 05' lol

i had season Cubs tickets for 12 years. I lived on Oakdale in Wrigleyville. Was a market maker at CBOE and CBOT. On to wave 3 of GW letters for me,,,,

Message 23 of 26
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I swear, I was about ready to threaten one Ca that I was going to protest naked in front of their office building.  Finally SUCCESS without having to humiliate myself!

Message 24 of 26
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@fishbjc wrote:

I swear, I was about ready to threaten one Ca that I was going to protest naked in front of their office building.  Finally SUCCESS without having to humiliate myself!

LOL I have considered doing something radical.. haven't gotten to that point yet!

ha

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 25 of 26
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@dddewdrop wrote:

@DaBears wrote:

Way to go Scott, my Chicago Cubs could use you as a manager and hopefully win another world series in my life time.....I grew up a northside (5 blocks away from Wrigley) I hate the Sox....but was glad atlease one of our teams got a title in 05' lol

i had season Cubs tickets for 12 years. I lived on Oakdale in Wrigleyville. Was a market maker at CBOE and CBOT. On to wave 3 of GW letters for me,,,,

Cool - I live in the southwest burbs, Aurora, but more like Plainfield than Aurora as far as location

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.