Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WFNNB/Victorias secret

tag
ERL55
Established Member

WFNNB/Victorias secret

The strangest thing has happened with my Victorias secret account reporting on my CR.  It has been a negative account on my CR for quite awhile, because I do owe them 400.00.  I had planned to pay this, but since it was already a chargeoff and had been sold to Portfolio recovery, so I went ahead and paid other things that were not already in negative status.  And Portfolio was also reporting it as delinquent.  Anyway, when I bought a new credit report yesterday, I was shocked to see that the WFNNB account is now reporting as "Pays account as agreed", "balance 0" and "Payment history late 0 times".  The only thing I see that I question is on the area where it says "description" of account, it says "Account transferred or sold".  And Portfolio Recovery is not even reporting anything on my account!  I don't know what to make of this.  My question is:  Should I try to get another VS card now? or should I just leave well enough alone?  Thank you for your input!

Starting Score: EQ 519 TU 453
Current Score: EQ 661 TU ?
Goal Score: EQ 700 TU 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: WFNNB/Victorias secret

If it was me I'd duck and cover for life from Victoria's Secret. 

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 4
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Quick wish for a Million Dollars Smiley Very Happy....LOL  Lucky You.

I don't know, if I would apply for a VS account anytime soon. I would not want to bring any attention to the account.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 4
Loques
Regular Contributor

I have an account on my CR reporting that way. It is an old charge off that was transferred to a CA. Chances are, if you do apply, you just might get denied because it was never paid. I wouldn't be surprised if eventually it was reported by the CA (Portfolio or whoever may have bought it from them). I do agree though, steer clear of bringing attention to the account unless you plan to pay someone! Smiley Happy

Current Score (11/2020): EQ: 753 | TU: 731 | EX: 749---Starting Score (3/2010): EQ: 522 | TU: 525 | EX: 520---Goal: All 3 FICO 800+
--------------------
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.