Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new neg TL's? wth

tag
backtogood
New Contributor

new neg TL's? wth

Very Confused on what is going on here with a Student Loan tradline ( now tradlines)

I had defaulted on my student loan in 2015, there was only 1 tradline reporting which included 2 seperate loans since 2008.

This TL is now deaulted, showing $0 Balance and status "120+ Deliq"

I called the CA to enter into the rehab program 2 weeks ago, we agreed on a monthly payment plan for rehabilitation.

As of yesterday, 2 additional tralines showed up on my reports for the 2 loans as seperate tradelines??

They are marked as open from 2008, on time payments from 2008 to 2016 then noted as CA for marchs payment. Both have no current status??

So now I have 3 Tradelines reporting... is this right? someone please explain what is going on here

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: new neg TL's? wth

@backtogood wrote:

Very Confused on what is going on here with a Student Loan tradline ( now tradlines)

I had defaulted on my student loan in 2015, there was only 1 tradline reporting which included 2 seperate loans since 2008.

This TL is now deaulted, showing $0 Balance and status "120+ Deliq"

I called the CA to enter into the rehab program 2 weeks ago, we agreed on a monthly payment plan for rehabilitation.

As of yesterday, 2 additional tralines showed up on my reports for the 2 loans as seperate tradelines??

They are marked as open from 2008, on time payments from 2008 to 2016 then noted as CA for marchs payment. Both have no current status??

So now I have 3 Tradelines reporting... is this right? someone please explain what is going on here

You entered rehab with the OC, or a payment agreement with a 3rd party CA?

If it's a student loan rehab, you're dealing with multiple disburstments, and you might want to check to see if the account numbers listed all match up, or if it appears to be a new "account number" showing up on the new appearances.

If it's a regular old fashioned CA, you're just paying on a collection that will go month to month status, with the CO showing as well.

FAFSA loan, or private?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.