raising my score in a hurry!

[ Edited ]

Please help...any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I've been working on my credit for 18 months and have spent a lot of money getting my score to where it needs to be.

I'm about 70 points away from where I need to be by March.  I'm closing on a new house in that time frame.

I've had on time payments for a really long time and I just dont know what else there is to do.

I'm more than willing to send my report to someone to look at if someone can geniunely give me some good advice to raise my score quickly.

My direct email address is: [Edited]

Thank you!

H

I edited your personal email address. Information like this is not allowed per the forum's Terms of Service. You can give this type of information via PM's.

Thanks for your understanding.

-marinevietvet, myFICO moderator

Valued Contributor

Re: raising my score in a hurry!

[ Edited ]

hvc1974 wrote:

I've been working on my credit for 18 months and have spent a lot of money getting my score to where it needs to be.

I'm about 70 points away from where I need to be by March.  I'm closing on a new house in that time frame.

I've had on time payments for a really long time and I just dont know what else there is to do.

I'm more than willing to send my report to someone to look at if someone can geniunely give me some good advice to raise my score quickly.

My direct email address is: [Edited]

Thank you!

H

By posting the information (leaving out personal information) here you will have many give you opinions on possible things to do to increase scores. 

List all accounts open and closed, credit limits, balances owed, late payments, charge-off's, collections, judgements, bankruptcies, etc etc....

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Community Leader
Established Contributor

Re: raising my score in a hurry!

[ Edited ]

hvc1974 wrote:

My direct email address is: [Edited]

Thank you!

H

I edited your personal email address. Information like this is not allowed per the forum's Terms of Service. You can give this type of information via PM's.

Thanks for your understanding.

-marinevietvet, myFICO moderator

What are your current Fico scores(and where did you get them?) How many negatives(lates,derogatories)on your reports, and how old are they? How many revolving accounts, AAoA,util.,balances reporting etc. Have you pulled your annualcreditreport.com? That will be the best complete source of CR information, or you can pay for them at the individual CRA's.  You can get a lot of help here if you supply the information, but 70 points is a LONG way if you have derogs that won't go away. 

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: 761 EQ(DCU), 758 TU(Barclay), 788 EX(Credit.com)
Goal Score:760 X 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.