Contributor
CEOriginal

Any Chicago myFico'ers out there?!?!?

Hello myFicoLand!

I'll be moving to Chicago this fall. Any advice you guys can give me? School me on North Chicago vs. South Chicago.. Where to go... Where to stay away from?

I'm a 26-year old male, if that matters.

Scores as of 7/28/13: EX.683   TU.688   EQ.???
Senior Contributor
DaBears

Re: Any Chicago myFico'ers out there?!?!?

Chicagoan right here. Wrigleyville is always poppin. I never go to the southside. No reason to.  What part of Chicago you moving too?

Contributor
CEOriginal

"DaBears" .. Duh!

I'm moving to the South Loop. S Michigan and Western Pkwy..? I've been to Wrigleyville and liked it alot. 

I'll be going to Roosevelt U, not the best school in the area, but one that accepted me lol. Is the South Loop "south Chicago"? I've heard that anything south of Roosevelt Rd is considered south Chicago.... I'm pretty close to there lol

Scores as of 7/28/13: EX.683   TU.688   EQ.???
Senior Contributor
DaBears

CEOriginal wrote:

"DaBears" .. Duh!

I'm moving to the South Loop. S Michigan and Western Pkwy..? I've been to Wrigleyville and liked it alot. 

I'll be going to Roosevelt U, not the best school in the area, but one that accepted me lol. Is the South Loop "south Chicago"? I've heard that anything south of Roosevelt Rd is considered south Chicago.... I'm pretty close to there lol

Anything past 18th st is the south side. Maxwell Street is very nice. They hold a lot of festivals during the summer and downtown Chicago has some really nice Night Clubs if you're into that type of scene. The Mid is the hottest night club in Chicago right now. Lincoln Park is really nice as well. Lincoln Ave has a strip of nothing but Sports Bars. Bar hoping is a must in that part of town. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}