Did you mean: 

I Find it Funny....

tag
missji
Regular Contributor

Re: I Find it Funny....

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Becasue annoying posts by people like you just litter this forum with complete garbage.  Do you really think it's helpful to comment on everything.  

Really??

Smiley Very Happy

Ok now you stop it. Smiley Sad    I was just thinking the other day that you are always so pleasant.  Be that guy...LS the always sunny guy.

Gardening as of June 2020. No activity until January 2023 unless it's an auto CLI.
Starting Scores (6/30/2020): EQ 640 | EX 660 | TU 658
Current Scores (05/22/2021): EQ 678 | EX 714 | TU 689
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Becasue annoying posts by people like you just litter this forum with complete garbage.  Do you really think it's helpful to comment on everything.  

Your comments are unacceptable. You were also warned by another mod less than two weeks ago. Keep your posts friendly, supportive and respectful!!!!!

Seeing as this thread will only get uglier, I'm locking it so it can take a dirt nap.

--fused, myfico moderator

Message 12 of 13
oracles
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So you think it's helpful to say congrats to every post?

So does it really annoy you that someone is saying congrats to another person even if its alot of people? Really? lol

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.