Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My wallet is too fat

tag
04Cobra
Frequent Contributor

Re: My wallet is too fat

Ooh... that Plastc is freaking sweet! 

Discover $21k | Venture $20k | Quicksilver $15k | NICU Rewards MC $13.5k | Costco $14.5k | Citi Costco $12.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $10k | Barclay Apple $9.6k | Best Buy MC $10k | Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters) $2.6k |
Message 21 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's why I want it. Smiley Happy

I want to see some reviews on it before I GP it.

Message 22 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Plastc looks really cool.

There's also the Wocket Wallet / Card coming out sometime soon too.

Me?  I carry my debit cards, gift cards, and credit cards with me all the time, but I also only have a handful of cards total at the moment.  Maybe if I had a whole collection of them I'd figure out a different solution but right now everything goes on Discover unless it's an Apple Pay retailer and I'm feeling saucy, then I use Cap One.  If Apple Pay was more widely used I may use it more, and come this fall when Discover is on Apple Pay I may use it more, but right now I usually just default to Discover for the cash back anyway.  I just got my chip card in the mail yesterday, I had to break it in (at a retailer that didn't like the card much for a good 30-45 seconds, that was annoying).

Message 23 of 38
04Cobra
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That's why I want it. Smiley Happy

I want to see some reviews on it before I GP it.

You and I both. Can't wait for the reviews to start coming in

Discover $21k | Venture $20k | Quicksilver $15k | NICU Rewards MC $13.5k | Costco $14.5k | Citi Costco $12.5k | Chase Sapphire Reserve $10k | Barclay Apple $9.6k | Best Buy MC $10k | Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters) $2.6k |
Message 24 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Caveat emptor with plastc. It reeks of overpromise and underdeliver considering the video looks to be a mockup.

It may still be useful when it's released but I'll bet dollars to donuts it won't have all those features.
Message 25 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Caveat emptor with plastc. It reeks of overpromise and underdeliver considering the video looks to be a mockup.

It may still be useful when it's released but I'll bet dollars to donuts it won't have all those features.

I'd be interested to know if its chip-and-pin would work right with our chip-and-sig cards, myself.

Message 26 of 38
Luscher
Valued Contributor

I only carry 2
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 27 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use a Dunhill wallet with 8 slots. I put 2 cards/slot, so 16 cards total.

Where do people get "citi double cash back card"? The card is called double cash.

Message 28 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

My max is 4.  All others are at home in a case.  As for the ladies, check out Pad & Quill.  They make some awesome cases & are just right to carry around by themselves with your 4/5 cards, license & phone.  

Message 29 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I carry all of mine plus library card (why?), insurance cards, license, concealed gun permit, debit cards, etc. Even my Amazon store card is in there. I have no clue why I carry that, especially since it's not even a real card just a peel off piece of paper thing, not to mention that it is auto linked to my Amazon account so I don't need it even if ordering from another computer.

Now I am rethinking my choices. I think I will take out some cards and put them in the safe when I get home.

Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.