Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's In a ScreenName??

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

What's In a ScreenName??

I need a mental break from all the credit card approvals, and other addictive behaviors!  :-)  

Therefore, I'm starting a new post to find out what's the story behind your screen name. This should be a fun, and hopefully relaxing, refreshing light read.  We all have a reason for our screenname.  Please share about your screen name.  :-)

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: What's In a ScreenName??

I will go first:

grillandwinemaster:  My two biggest hobbies are grilling/bbq-ing, and of course all things wine!  Especially red, bold, California Cabernets.  So I put my two interests together, (which more often than not, I do the two together) and came up with my screen name, which is also my email address  :-)  I'll have you all over for my next BBQ!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alottacards:  a name ive used for a long time.  Had it from my baseball card collecting days.  People would always tell me "man u have alottacards".  But it works pretty good here too.  

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

From the Dragon Ball Universe, Shenron is the earth's eternal dragon who lives inside the core.  He can be summoned by assembling the 7 dragon balls, spread across the earth, and calling his name.  Then he'll grant your wish and disappear, leaving the dragon balls inert for one year.  His arrival is signaled by blackness in the sky over the whole earth and crazy lighting comes out.

Message 4 of 16
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Alottacards:  a name ive used for a long time.  Had it from my baseball card collecting days.  People would always tell me "man u have alottacards".  But it works pretty good here too.  

Nice! That's one of the reasons i was curious about screen names. People would surely assume your talking about credit cards, but baseball cards it is. Cool!

Message 5 of 16
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

From the Dragon Ball Universe, Shenron is the earth's eternal dragon who lives inside the core.  He can be summoned by assembling the 7 dragon balls, spread across the earth, and calling his name.  Then he'll grant your wish and disappear, leaving the dragon balls inert for one year.  His arrival is signaled by blackness in the sky over the whole earth and crazy lighting comes out.

Dude! In not Gona lie, that sounds a little scary! Lol

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

I will go first:

grillandwinemaster:  My two biggest hobbies are grilling/bbq-ing, and of course all things wine!  Especially red, bold, California Cabernets.  So I put my two interests together, (which more often than not, I do the two together) and came up with my screen name, which is also my email address  :-)  I'll have you all over for my next BBQ!

Gee! I wanna deliver mail to your house EVERYDAY!!!! *lips smacking* LOL!

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

...Oh my screen name says it all! LOL I'm a mail carrier with the U.S. Postal Service in California Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 16
eddie84
Valued Contributor

I'm too lazy to find a screen name so I just use my name. Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 16
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

You Don't Kill Money = your money are little soldiers that work for you and every soldier is precious, don't "kill" the dollars by bad investments, etc, make them work hard to multiply and grow into a larger army.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.