Established Contributor
VirtualCuriosity

Another FAKO vs FICO question

I am curious about this.  Most every time I see these comparisons, it seems to me that FAKO scores are anywhere from a bit higher to extremely higher than FICO scores.  As I look at my new credit monitoring service reports, as well as CK, my FAKO scores are quite a bit lower than my FICO scores.  Anyways, I'm just wondering if anyone else experiences this.

TU98 700, TU08 700, EQ 733, EX 706 (As of 8/2014) - Personal Goal = 760+

Gardening since 8-1-14

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Another FAKO vs FICO question

It's a YMMV-thing. It may be close one month, and double or triple points off from your FICO the next month. 

Established Contributor
cashnocredit

Re: Another FAKO vs FICO question

Some of my FAKOs are higher some lower. They vary a lot. Come to think of it my actual FICOs vary quite a bit as well from one version to another.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy15k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+