Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO v. Plus Scores?

tag
CBuff
New Contributor

FICO v. Plus Scores?

Last month I paid for my report and score through Experian and about a week later purchased from TU and EQ, but I believe it was through the Experian website.  The score pages say they are "Experian Plus," "Equifax Plus," and "Transunion Plus" scores.  From what I gather on these boards, those "Plus" scores are not my actual FICO.  What's the best place to get my FICO, no FAKO or Plus scores?  I want to see what a potential landlord or utility company would see.

Thanks!

Starting scores in 2007: sub 600
April 2011 scores: EXP - 662; EQ - 683; TU - 675
June 22, 2011 scores: EXP - 662; EQ - 694; TU - 685
June 29, 2011 scores: EXP -681 ; EQ - 694; TU - 710
Goal: 700+
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: FICO v. Plus Scores?

@CBuff wrote:

Last month I paid for my report and score through Experian and about a week later purchased from TU and EQ, but I believe it was through the Experian website.  The score pages say they are "Experian Plus," "Equifax Plus," and "Transunion Plus" scores.  From what I gather on these boards, those "Plus" scores are not my actual FICO.  What's the best place to get my FICO, no FAKO or Plus scores?  I want to see what a potential landlord or utility company would see.

Thanks!

You can get your FICO scores here or from a lender and or a few banking institutions.

As far as what they will see they will see whats on your FAKO reports except different scores. 

If you havent pulled your free annual credit reports as of yet then thats what I would pull if I wanted to know what exactly is on my credit reports, it has the most current correct information available on your reports but does not give you a score.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 3
CBuff
New Contributor

Re: FICO v. Plus Scores?

Awesome, thanks JM-AM!  I just paid for my TU and EQ fax scores from myfico.com and I'm very happy, EQ is up 11 points and TU is up 10!

Starting scores in 2007: sub 600
April 2011 scores: EXP - 662; EQ - 683; TU - 675
June 22, 2011 scores: EXP - 662; EQ - 694; TU - 685
June 29, 2011 scores: EXP -681 ; EQ - 694; TU - 710
Goal: 700+
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.