Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings and New Scores

Offical FICO Score Seal

TransUnion 763 Date: 7/26/2008
                      Equifax         732 Date: 7/26/2008
                      Experian      721 Date: 7/26/2008

Hi Folks!

Have not been here in a while (again). Glad to see the forums are thriving and also glad to see some familiar names.

I had not pulled my scores since my mtg app about 4 months ago and was kind of curious. My mtg is only reporting on EQ at present.

I now have totally clean reports, no derogs at all. It took time and just a bit of  wizardry to achieve that.

My util is almost at 20% though, so the scores could easily go higher but I'm not going to play the game seriously, just enough to maintain.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Greetings and New Scores

Hey, stranger, how's life in the Ozarks? We've missed you around here.

Nice scores. I can't wait until my reports are totally clean! Oh wait, I guess I'll have to... Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Hey, stranger, how's life in the Ozarks? We've missed you around here.

Nice scores. I can't wait until my reports are totally clean! Oh wait, I guess I'll have to... Smiley Tongue

Hey Hauling! Good to see that you're here doing your mod duties.

The Ozarks are....different. I'm still acclimating.

My scores seem kind of boring now. Of course it's nice to be in a position to be able to say that. I remember how excited I was back in Jan when one score pierced the 700 ceiling for the first time.

Clean reports are nice, just hope I can keep them clean. Haven't been monitoring for a few months but guess I should pull once or twice a month to check for any zombie BS.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work, Anderson, on getting 720+ across the board!  I can't wait til my scores are as "boring" as yours!  Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by lurknomore on 07-27-2008 07:43 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.