Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My score just dropped 20 points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My score just dropped 20 points

I just had an epiphany while looking at my scores from before the drop, and now, again - I think I understand how the account "reaged" now.  When I mentioned the scorecard change in the prior post from losing "serious delinquency".  When I look at today's scorecard vs. one from last week, I have that mark again and didn't then.

So I sat here bitterly thinking about how that goodwill letter just destroyed everything for absolutely no reason.  There is nothing I can do?  I can't dispute it, or will that just make things worse?  It's not fair being penalized for disputing when I didn't dispute.  How absolutely petty of Citi to do this, I hate them.

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My score just dropped 20 points

@Anonymous It’s possible either one of them could’ve affected it during dispute. Yes that’s correct if you get rid of everything except for like a 30 day late you will change scorecards.

I agree I think it’s very petty and I’ve never seen it happen before like that. Maybe you can write them again and make sure you put at the beginning in top of the letter: this is not a dispute.

I’m sorry this happened to you.
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.