Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quarterly 3B update question, redeeming

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quarterly 3B update question, redeeming

My quarterly 3B report just came out, but I haven't redeemed it yet, I was wondering if anyone knew if the report is the same if I redeem it today as if it would be if I redeemed it say a month from now, wasn't sure if I waited a month if the report would be from the day I redeemed it or if I redemed it next month if it was just going to be the one they just accounced today.  

I guess where I'm going with that is I'm waiting for my mortgage to hit my report, hopefully in the next 60 days, so was going to wait to redeem the new report if in 60 days it would show my report with the mortgage reporting on it, if it just going to be todays report still in 60 days, then I'll go ahead and redeem it I suppose.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Quarterly 3B update question, redeeming

@Anonymous wrote:

My quarterly 3B report just came out, but I haven't redeemed it yet, I was wondering if anyone knew if the report is the same if I redeem it today as if it would be if I redeemed it say a month from now, wasn't sure if I waited a month if the report would be from the day I redeemed it or if I redemed it next month if it was just going to be the one they just accounced today.  

I guess where I'm going with that is I'm waiting for my mortgage to hit my report, hopefully in the next 60 days, so was going to wait to redeem the new report if in 60 days it would show my report with the mortgage reporting on it, if it just going to be todays report still in 60 days, then I'll go ahead and redeem it I suppose.

I just asked that question recently and got the answer, direct from MyFICO.

You have 90 days to redeem it.

When you redeem it, you get the current information as of the day you redeem it, not the date it first became available.

I myself became eligible for my 3B report a few days ago, but I'm waiting to redeem it until around July 5th, when my installment loans will have reported.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 2 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

That is good that they at least allow it to be fresh when you pull it later.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, glad to hear that as well as I want to see what my report looks like, and all the other scores, when my mortgage finally gets reported.

Message 4 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Yes it's great that they give you a 90-day window in which to pull the report with the information you're looking for.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.